What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are my factory wheels, in the process of finding some 26’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji3] I'm glad because I got those in 2014 and they are a pain in the butt to keep it clean.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure on the wheels yet, my truck is all blacked out so I don’t want black wheels also. Trying to find something machined or silver just can’t find anything I like. Btw here the first few pic

Hi Alex,

The black color matching came out great. Looks very good. I am familiar with the effort. LOL.. Keep up the great work. I see that you are making good progress. It will look even better with your choice of wheels and the drop kit.

WifesYukon17

Reaction score
Oil change, rotation, recall work, and greased the driver seat since it would creak sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure on the wheels yet, my truck is all blacked out so I don’t want black wheels also. Trying to find something machined or silver just can’t find anything I like. Btw here the first few pic

Hi Alex,

The black color matching came out great. Looks very good. I am familiar with the effort. LOL.. Keep up the great work. I see that you are making good progress. It will look even better with your choice of wheels and the drop kit.

I think I must be the only one on the forum with these silver wheels, they are the same as the RST wheels but without the black accent.

IMG_5905.JPG

YukonXLMan

Reaction score
Installed a bull bar on my 2017 Yukon XL. Love the looks; don’t like the error messages my Park Assist is now providing. Any thoughts on how to stop the front two sensors from shutting my park assist off, without dealer involvement? Can they simply be unplugged or blocked somehow from the outside?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a bull bar on my 2017 Yukon XL. Love the looks; don’t like the error messages my Park Assist is now providing. Any thoughts on how to stop the front two sensors from shutting my park assist off, without dealer involvement? Can they simply be unplugged or blocked somehow from the outside?

Is there anyway you can relocate them to the bull bar?

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score

I would like to know as well. Currently having the same problem with the parking sensor error message on start up.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I remember seeing something in the vehicle settings of the infotainment that said something about trailering. I have a 2018 Tahoe. It might give you the option to turn them off there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jterry76