well being jobless and moneyless sucks but i started....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i started building the mount for my new 7 inch flip up TV and power inverter, im gonna be fiber glassing it into the center console and making it nice and smooth. :p i may also throw some 6.5 inch in to the mix also. and im waiting on my 6x9 mdf rings to come so i can start on the rear pods on the roof. i will get some pics up later today. right now i have only spent about 5 min on the mount. and looks SUPER rough but you get the idea from these pics.

spent about 5 min or so on this at this point

Photo-0244.jpg

Photo-0245.jpg

DONT HARP ON ME YET lol this was just to get the bass shape. it will be trimmed down and molded to look nice. have faith in my work lol

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i know. i know. you sound like my mom. but no i got all the wiring done today, just waiting for some speaker rings to come in the mail so i can start the glass work.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea dude being jobless sucks. out here in LA there are no openings what so ever. I found a sort of part time job though, lucky me. Im a guinea pig for a company that tests food, condiments and shit like that. That's right. I'm a ******.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should go donate plasma, or... *****! Heck you already throw it away, might as well get paid for it! LMAO!!

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
lol well to top it all off my girl is 5 months along :p

P4030380.jpg

but we have the parental support,

but im actually about to hopefully start work at sub sonic customs as an audio/video installer. and they will be letting me finish my dash on there coin so things are starting to look up.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, thats great! Congratulations! Keep your head on straight man and you should be fine :Good or Bad:

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
thanks guys. yeah im trying to get work done on it balancing her, school, working, and well life lol its getting rough but im setting my priorities, so her and school come first. thats why this dash may take a little bit but im actually going to pick some stuff up for it today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts