WeatherTech Mud Flaps with Power Assist Steps (Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the 3M Scotchgard go on with soap/water, too? Easy to apply?

Yukonbloom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put a set on my 2024 today. I applied the PPF on the side of the fender where it would rub but I don’t see it actually making contact…and as others have said, the strip is so small I’m not sure it would really do much.

Attachments

• IMG_7387.jpeg
    IMG_7387.jpeg
    358.2 KB · Views: 6

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a set on my 2024 today. I applied the PPF on the side of the fender where it would rub but I don’t see it actually making contact…and as others have said, the strip is so small I’m not sure it would really do much.

Thanks.

I don’t know whether it’s about the flaps touching the paint, or the gap between the flaps and paint collecting debris and rubbing at the paint over time…

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hard to see the front one in your pic, but the overall look is good. Are you happy with the looks of them on your truck?

BruceW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed the WeatherTech mud flaps on my 2024 Tahoe and the front ones rubbed on the retractable sidestep. I called the WT tech support and the told me to return them. I am going to try the Husky ones next.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the WeatherTech mud flaps on my 2024 Tahoe and the front ones rubbed on the retractable sidestep. I called the WT tech support and the told me to return them. I am going to try the Husky ones next.
Did both the driver's side and passenger's side ones rub? And how much did they rub? I suppose they could have changed something about the '24's steps, but... something doesn't sound right.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Btw, I posted these in another WT mudflaps thread, but might as well post them in this one, too;

IMG_2407.jpegIMG_2409.jpegIMG_2427.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grooter8824

Latest posts