WDT regrets? or Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came from Black to Summit White. I have to agree with Robbie 100% on the White Dimond lookin dirty. It's a nice color, just looks dingy to me.

x3 or 4 or however many.

White Diamond is my LEAST fav color by far. Always looks dirty. Not to mention it costs extra plus it is by far the most popular color you see in my neck of the woods.

Centerfield

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a Black 2015 SLT that was replaced due to mfr defects. On my second one I chose WDT. I love it. Always looks clean. I put the chrome side moldings on and it looks fantastic. I can't tell you how many people told me the black looked like a hearse...I didn't think so but I heard that a lot. Also, where I live all the Uber SUVs are black so they are everywhere. I went with the tan interior BTW.

Either way, you'll enjoy it. Get what makes you happy and forget about what others think...

jlsr

Reaction score
We got the Iridium Metallic. Loving the color so far. Sometimes it looks dark grey, sometimes has a purplish hue and in other light looks brown. Really happy with this color. Had a Enclave in WDT and liked it but was hard to keep clean and showed scratches. Loved my Mocha Brown SRX color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz