WDT regrets? or Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtist2g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, This is my first post. Looking to order a 15i Denali as soon as i can talk about price with the dealer. So about Friday of next week, and I'm torn on exterior color.

My question for you all is, Has anyone regretted getting the White Diamond Tricoat? I think it compliments/ minimizes the chrome very well. Especially seeing what Hosse and others have done with swapping out some bulbs with LEDs to match the DRLs, the white on white on chrome looks gorgeous to me.

The only person who says black all the way, and dislikes white, is my female, mid 40s cousin. All of my "car guy" friends say WDT all the way, and i agree. Just looking for your experiences.

I've has a pearl white acura TSX in the past and loved it.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WDT reminds me of old men driving in cream colored caddies back in the 80s.

Glad I got that off my chest...

OP
OP
R

rtist2g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
WDT reminds me of old men driving in cream colored caddies back in the 80s.

Glad I got that off my chest...

Ahahahaha ok, fair enough. That's what I want. Opinions.

So what color would you go? Black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the iridium metallic with that new interior color. Can't think of the name! Argh...

OP
OP
R

rtist2g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New for 2015, or is there a new 15i interior I'm not aware of??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blondy1

Reaction score
I like bright white myself, somehow the gmc WDT looks to cream colored to me but I have the Tahoe. Just my opinion! Nothing looks better than black and chrome but I live on a lake road, and as you know nothing looks worse than dirty black and chrome, so I can't have the dark colors on the dirt road. I contemplated the Tungsten color that looked amazing with chrome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700