WDT regrets? or Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msj724

Reaction score
Also not a fan of the white diamond. No offense to anyone who has one. I just like the bright white look of the summit white. Black is great, just hate the upkeep on them.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a 07-14 body style escalade rolling around my city that was obviously repainted summit white. Looks so much cleaner than the WDT! WDT to me looks dirty when next to summit white. I just can't get used to it.

OP
OP
R

rtist2g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like bright white myself, somehow the gmc WDT looks to cream colored to me but I have the Tahoe. Just my opinion! Nothing looks better than black and chrome but I live on a lake road, and as you know nothing looks worse than dirty black and chrome, so I can't have the dark colors on the dirt road. I contemplated the Tungsten color that looked amazing with chrome!

I just saw one at the dealer and I have to agree about it looking cream colored. Hmm, summit white it is I think. Black is nice, but I feel like it's another black suv. Summit white with the chrome and white LEDs all around is something more special I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7SubTrooper

Reaction score
I just bought a summit white nnbs sub and I really like the color and I like how the color accents with black. It doesn't look like a plain white vehicle.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I think it depends on your plans for the truck. White diamond looks good, stock. To me it doesnt look good with modifications. Black on the other hand looks good no matter what you do with it. Just a ***** to keep clean.

Not to mention White Diamond is a ***** to color match correctly.

OP
OP
R

rtist2g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think it depends on your plans for the truck. White diamond looks good, stock. To me it doesnt look good with modifications. Black on the other hand looks good no matter what you do with it. Just a ***** to keep clean.

Not to mention White Diamond is a ***** to color match correctly.

Yeah, i think at this point I would pick Summit white if i was going white. Black is still in though. but for me thinking about owning a new car, white gets me more excited to think about vs black.

MauiYukonXL

Reaction score
I have the White Diamond and the inter color is cocoa dune brown/gray. I love the White Diamond and I'm only 38:). I also have A 2010 White Diamond acadia and love it! The old suv was black.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I came from Black to Summit White. I have to agree with Robbie 100% on the White Dimond lookin dirty. It's a nice color, just looks dingy to me.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I came from Black to Summit White. I have to agree with Robbie 100% on the White Dimond lookin dirty. It's a nice color, just looks dingy to me.

My bestie. [emoji7]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz