want to trade 26" U2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you mean duron f-one. i have the same tire on my 24's. i say those rims you have look better than the ones you're wanting to get but hey thats just me.

Exactly!! My Bad. i like the kmc slides better because the wheels are full to the lip, making them seem bigger than they actually are. I have heard people on here say they have seen a tahoe with 24 inch slides, and they actually thought they was 26s. Its all about appearance

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
i know what you are saying when wheels have a deep lip they do seem to be smaller. my 22 inch u2-55 look smaller than my friends 22s off an escalade on the same truck basically i personally think the slides would look good on your truck though good luck with the sale/trade but i think you will come out better selling and buying the slides maybe you could keep the tires and sell the rims for like 1800-2000

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that is what iam going to end up doing i bet, i was just throwing it out there you never know what people are wanting to do. I would trade and add cash from my end,, but hey it looks like i am going to sell the u2 wheels and just end up buying slides.