Want to buy a 06 xl denali but there's an issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the dealer to seel you the truck they have to have the airbag system 100%. If there going to replace the seat with a stock seat. Make sure its new and not something from the junker with rips in it. Make sure they dont splice the harness. Is it at a GM dealer or some fly buy night car lot. Make sure you have it all in writing if your going to do this. Good luck looking forward to seeing some pics.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably back in june or so, my airbag light came on my rear view mirror next to the onstar button and stuff. I was takin it to the dealership for something else so i told em about the airbag light , turns out it was a a harness under the passenger seat that was starting to fail and come loose so they replaced it and havent had an issue with it yet. Think it was about a hundred bucks, maybe more maybe less, dont remember exactly but it wasnt much. Could be something simple like that if your lucky

OP
OP
06xl

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have everything they agreed to in wrinting and they r replacing with new seats from dealer... No it's not a GM dealer and soon as they fix the problem I'm taking it to a GM dealer an have them inspect it to make sure they didn't do any riggn to wire an try to short cut the job hopefully the GM dealer will find any foul play if there is any

OP
OP
06xl

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well good news fellas they fixed it ...it was the passenger seat harness so they replaced both seats with new seats and did a 4 wheel alignment cause it was pulling to the left just a very little bit an gave me a full tank lol but pics will b up soon an many upgrades eBay here I come

Poncherello

Reaction score
Well good news fellas they fixed it ...it was the passenger seat harness so they replaced both seats with new seats and did a 4 wheel alignment cause it was pulling to the left just a very little bit an gave me a full tank lol but pics will b up soon an many upgrades eBay here I come

Congrats on the new truck! In June I traded my 05 LT Tahoe with 64,000 miles on it for $17,100 and a 2010 LTZ. They put my truck on the lot for $22,900 and sold it within a week. When I traded it the airbag light was on from a bad passenger side crash sensor, the steering shaft needed fixing, and the HVAC auto controls were staritng to give me problems. If you feel you got a good deal then you did...... have fun with it :party33:

OP
OP
06xl

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ponch yeah I think I got a good truck carfax stated 1 owner with no accidents and had several services done at GM dealerships so I believe it was well taking car of Also forgot to mention they replaced all TPMS from GM lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe

Latest posts