Want some opinions on Door Handle Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I've had color matched door handles forever now, and really do like the look. But just playing around with something different that I haven't seen, and did a white bucket with a black handle???? IDK if I like it, wife hates it!! LOL, but I'm still on the fence about it. I like it cause it's different, but just not sure?? Maybe if I tied in a black n white running board??? IDK?? I just don't know if I like the look. What do you guys think about it????
1310250826813.jpg
1310250817218.jpg

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen em all chrome, all black, and all color matched but never seen what you did. It is different and I think it looks good on your rig with the white and black theme. Wonder what it would look like with black buckets and white handles?:hmm:

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Ya, seen all black, color matched, but not black and white?? Kinda goes, but still not sure. black buckets and white handles?? not sure on that, but idea. Color matched is always good tho. HMMMMM..... appreciate everyones opinions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019