Wanna sell trade my 4dr 4wd hoe for a 4dr 2wd hoe someone help me out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys girls i want to sell or trade my my 99 4dr 4wd hoe for a 4dr 2wd hoe i want the same OBS miles are 141000 very clean runs perfect leather heated power both fronts rear ac tinted windows lets works something out please before i start my stereo install thanks hope to hear from someone soon

Attachments

• P1020956.jpg
    P1020956.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 19

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
word..rip out the diff in front, get some inner cv parts to make it to the wheel stays on without the whole cv axle, and drop it down and do whatever..there is a way better selection for 6 lug out there then the 5 lug you would have..just use drop keys and spindles and youll be set

could find a 2wd 4l60e and a driveshaft and be set if you wanted to take it that much further, but you wouldnt even really have to drop the tcase

OP
OP
grnrpr68

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought about ripping everything out but i thought someone else could use the 4wd more then me since i only want 2wd for my demo truck for my shop i dont know we'll see but hope to trade would be easier

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought about ripping everything out but i thought someone else could use the 4wd more then me since i only want 2wd for my demo truck for my shop i dont know we'll see but hope to trade would be easier

true..i guess if there is no attatchment to the truck, you could maybe even get a little cash on the trade since it is 4wd..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
how long have you owned the truck for? i mean youll be getting close the same miles for a straight up trade like you said, id rather keep it since you know the maintenance on it and everything else. now if it has some problems with her :) sell it! hahah

OP
OP
grnrpr68

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my hoe runs perfect i have owned her for about 2years but i dont care if i get somthing lil more miles since ive been in a shop my whole life can fix just about anything..just want another clean looking and running 2wd hoe someone here gotta help just want to get started on my shop truck but want to do the 2wd instead

OP
OP
grnrpr68

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i do like the 2dr better but i want a 2wd 4dr for my shop demo truck..i install audio video electronics and i want to build a demo truck and want to lower it for now on 24"s adn then over the winter do a 6.0 swap or bag it but i really dont need a 4wd hoe since i have a 4wd truck to drive in the winter so thats the scoop real quick

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ahhh i gotcha. I understand man. well good luck to ya finding one. Suburbans are 2wd as well and would have more room for video installations and shit like that btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442

Latest posts