Waiting on a Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After test driving all the other contenders the wife and I are set on Yukon Denali. Currently leaning towards a standard length model with 6.2 in either sterling silver or either of the whites. I’ve never owned a diesel but the MPG of the 3.0 is appealing, they just seem tough to find at the moment. Also, going back and forth on whether to buy the XL model or not. Just working with a couple dealers while they are on the hunt.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After test driving all the other contenders the wife and I are set on Yukon Denali. Currently leaning towards a standard length model with 6.2 in either sterling silver or either of the whites. I’ve never owned a diesel but the MPG of the 3.0 is appealing, they just seem tough to find at the moment. Also, going back and forth on whether to buy the XL model or not. Just working with a couple dealers while they are on the hunt.
Welcome from NYC!

Don't forget to check out the 2021+section.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I've owned both the standard Yukon and the Yukon XL. Buy the XL and you won't be sorry. Particularly if you do home projects. 8' studs and 4'x8' sheets of plywood will fit in the XL. Dogs prefer the XL, if you have any.

OP
OP
M

morig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picking up a Yukon Denali in Summit White tomorrow. Stuck with the standard length as the majority of our driving wont require the extra space and if we need additional space we can throw a cargo carrier on the roof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia