Volant is amazing!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i live about 30mins away from Volants Headquarters and i have to say that they are one place that you need to buy from. I called them to get some info on their exhausts.....weather i wanted to just get the resonator delete or the full cat back. Danny was super helpful and with the info so i had to buy NOW before the prices went back up.

so i got the resonator delete that is normally $380 for $85 and a CAI for over 20% off......dont really want to throw him under the bus for the deal so when i say over 20% i dont mean 21%. give them a call and just ask what kind of deal they can make and i am sure they will.

in addition he rounded down to the nearest hundered saving me another $30 from what was quoted (i will be taking all of my future business back to this guys who i just met over the phone yesterday).

on top of all that, he only had the CAI with the old traditional filter so he said call me in a week and i will send you the updated filter free to your house. TALK ABOUT A GOOD GUY TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

on top of all that he offered to install my exhaust for free. keep in mind i met him on the phone yesterday and he is the vice pres for Volant.

guys i seriously recommend you buying stuff from Volant. Not just because of their amazing product but because of their hospitality. we need more in the industry like these guys......

just wanted to share my positive experience today with Volant in hopes that it may help you all with your future purchases....

-S

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tip is on the way. It's due to be delivered Saturday, and will be installed the same day!

I had very good communication from them as well, by email. I will definately be buying my CAI from them.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im glad you are happy with us, Its customers like yourself that keep us going thank you for everything Daniel

OP
OP
scottrick

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
normally $380 for a res delete tip????? hmmmm

look around SLP (which is not nearly as nice looking and as well made is $200). I agree and think that $380 is high, but $85 IMO is way too cheap for this nice of a product

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its was 380 because you are paying for 304ss, 100% tig welded by a robot, embossed logo and mandrel bends, Its not made of some 409 that was sitting in my backyard with a pep boys tip and a bend I did with my knee lol, You get what you pay for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork