Volant is amazing!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats a resonator doing on your exhaust? last time I heard/seen a resonator was 5 years ago on a buddies Integra..

my exhaust goes from headers - cats - X pipe - dual in/dual out muffler - tips with no resonator

hoserty

Reaction score
so i think this post has convinced me to go with the volant tip for my 07 denali over the slp lets hope i can get a deal too........

OP
OP
scottrick

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trust me, you wont regret it. i have gotten like 5 compliments in 2 weeks:) and i love it. actually killing my MPG cause i cant stop flooring it everywhere cause i love the sound

07Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked to Daniel and ordered the axleback and the CAI with the dry filter for my Denali. Should have soon and can report back. So far, so good, the deal is good that is fo sho.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm maybe 15 mins away, I was gonna try to get a exhaust and CAI. But they discontinued my model, :( , so if Volant1 sells me his stuff I'll be coo, but I wanted a good experience from a great company.

Stik

Reaction score
looks like a great deal... i couldnt find exhaust for 5.3 except for 07-09 models on the website. They did show for 6.0 for 00-05.. stupid question will that work for a 5.3?

Sorry fellas, i just realized my stupidity for posting this in wrong year.. but if anyone knows... i would appreciate the info...

thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz