VHT Nightshades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't go get them done professional tint shops around here paint/film tails and charge $80+ a light... Just recently started buying tint film for tails on ebay its the best quality you can get $8 for a 48"x12" film

4a5abc83-c349-41ca.jpg

My buddy's BMW we did

4a5abc83-c3ad-c231.jpg

My tails candy red tinted with one film looks like glass easy to install $8

Doyou know the seller name? bought mine came today but not really feeling the darkness and there to small

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Let's just all get along and remeber how dope our trucks are!

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some much drama over a can of paint. VHT'd the tail lights on my Camaro, my first time using the product, with correct prep and clear, wetsand, buff. Don't have any orange peel. Going on 5 years now and still look as good as first day. I'm not going to preach to anyone that VHT is better vs a shop just sharing my experience. I will be having a shop do the Tahoe tails to compare.

bergerpanel2.jpg

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some much drama over a can of paint. VHT'd the tail lights on my Camaro, my first time using the product, with correct prep and clear, wetsand, buff. Don't have any orange peel. Going on 5 years now and still look as good as first day. I'm not going to preach to anyone that VHT is better vs a shop just sharing my experience. I will be having a shop do the Tahoe tails to compare.

bergerpanel2.jpg

Nice job man. See, that's what I'm talking about.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
This thread needs to be closed. It has veered off topic.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive used the VHT Nightshades before. I cut apart the lense and sprayed it from the inside then used clear epoxy to put them back together again. This was on a GTI though. Did it about 5the years ago and they still look great.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayebarberr