Vette servo problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I finally put my servo in today and it ran fine for a few miles then it started not catching in 3rd and I have no 4th gear, The tranny ran fine before the install so I put it back to stock and im having the same issue, This is the kit from org performance ive double checked all of the o rings and there still in great shape, any ideas?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I finally put my servo in today and it ran fine for a few miles then it started not catching in 3rd and I have no 4th gear, The tranny ran fine before the install so I put it back to stock and im having the same issue, This is the kit from org performance ive double checked all of the o rings and there still in great shape, any ideas?

Sounds like u lost the 3/4 clutch pack like I did. I ended up having to put in a new rear drum and shaft bc my new built tranny revealed the 100k wear that they had. That's the problem with adding new high perf parts in a tranny, even a servo - if you don't replace all the parts properly and test it thoroughly you risk having a problem like this. Check out my recent tranny build thread, I put a lot of info there on this very subject.

Good luck bro
B

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got the good news the trans need a full rebuild, but I knew it was coming with my hp range time to beef it up or maybe just sell it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo