Very Happy with 2/3 Drop Belltech 13' Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milz77

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to show few pics of the progress of me 2013 Tahoe without Autoride on 24" KMC Slides.
Got the 2/3-4 Belltech Lowering / Cornering kit complete.
Just waiting on the 295-35-24 tires to come in. Not rubbing much on the 305's but figured I would go with the 295's to be safe.
Only thing I didn't use from the kit was the Belltech adjustable struts as I ended up using the OEM ones since I only have 10,000 miles on the truck. Used the Belltech struts for about 10 miles and reverted to OEM since I have the 2" drop spindles.
I will be posting the struts for sale once I hit my 85 posts so I am abiding by the forum rules.
Once I get her all cleaned up I will post the end results.
Just wanted to give a sincere thanks to all the input from the group as it was an extreme help when determining kit, wheels and tires to use. Also of course couldn't thank Tony enough for all his help and especially his patience with me during this conversion. Much appreciated ALL!
Cant wait for summer for the heads to turn!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Milz77

Milz77

Reaction score
More pics to follow once I get new tires! Thanks again everyone for all the help and special shout out to Tony for his awesome service and patience with me and all my newbie questions!image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it but I bet the '07 - '14 guys will be happier to hear it.

This is the '15+ forum. :cool:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've moved it to the correction section for you. :Handshake: Carry on :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member