Vehicle Order Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outkastist

Reaction score
Hi all, I found this a couple of weeks ago, and just realized I don't think I have seem anyone comment on this. I searched and didn't find anything. If it's repeat info, please disregard.

As we all know, if you go on the Chevy/GMC website, you can get the automated chat system to check on your order status. BUT, here is what I found accidently one day.

Go to the website on your phone, and do go to the chat system. It gave me an option to use text instead of chatting through the web browser. Everything seems the same, but it actually connects you to a real rep and they are able to give you more specific info on where your order is. They were able to track down my shipped vehicle, what city it was in, and when it should get delivered to the train yard.

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Hi all, I found this a couple of weeks ago, and just realized I don't think I have seem anyone comment on this. I searched and didn't find anything. If it's repeat info, please disregard.

As we all know, if you go on the Chevy/GMC website, you can get the automated chat system to check on your order status. BUT, here is what I found accidently one day.

Go to the website on your phone, and do go to the chat system. It gave me an option to use text instead of chatting through the web browser. Everything seems the same, but it actually connects you to a real rep and they are able to give you more specific info on where your order is. They were able to track down my shipped vehicle, what city it was in, and when it should get delivered to the train yard.
I can't get that to work. I'm on my phone and when I click "Message Us" it just reloads that page.

disregard, I found it.

RichM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Looking forward to tracking my Denali Yukon order from 03/02/2022 Reserve / Duramax

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish the reps can get the right info. 2 weeks ago they told me my order was accepted. Last week they said it wasn’t. Today they told me was shipped to my dealership. I said really because y’all told me last week it wasn’t even accepted. In her text she gave be the order number which I already had. Then asks if it was a 2023 Silverado. I was no, it’s a Tahoe. Then tells me she put the wrong order number. I was okay but you put the order number in the text and it was exactly what I already had. I am sure they are overwhelmed but dang all my dealer says is soon they should have a TPW. I am not convinced it will be anytime soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96