Updated pics of my Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattchu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tahoes finally almost where i want it to be. Just a couple more things and i think ill finally be done modding it. That is until i find something else to do lol.

Silver pieces (Bumper, mirror caps, door handles) will be color match wrapped soon. Going to do something with the fogs to flow with the headlights, probably a black housing or something of that sort. And possibly might do some LED tails & 3rd brake. After those 3 things i think ill be done with it.

image1 gddgeet.jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

But this is how it sits as of right now.

image0.jpeg image2.jpeg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks perfect Matt! Excellent job!

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoes finally almost where i want it to be. Just a couple more things and i think ill finally be done modding it. That is until i find something else to do lol.

Silver pieces (Bumper, mirror caps, door handles) will be color match wrapped soon. Going to do something with the fogs to flow with the headlights, probably a black housing or something of that sort. And possibly might do some LED tails & 3rd brake. After those 3 things i think ill be done with it.

View attachment 242612
View attachment 242610
View attachment 242609

But this is how it sits as of right now.

View attachment 242604 View attachment 242608
She's a Looker!!...I've never seen a Z71 without a roof rack - I like it!