update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys, fairly new to posting on here but i got my driver, and passenger window tinted today.

tahoe.jpg

what are some ideas for new mod?

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
take a Look at Alxs210's and mine. You can Take the Molding off, Tahoe emblems, Get Diff Wheels, aftermarket heads and parking lights, HIDs, Tint the taillights, or maybe get some LED tails and or even Tint them. HD Hood, Lift it or Lower it, or even level it.

(Oh yeah Easybake Mine Use to Look almost just like Yours now)

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think im going to tint tails this weekend, and maybe order some clear corners. i already got HID im think about also getting HID fogs but i wanna get new fog lights. thanks for the advise guys.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a rear bumper cover if you interested 100 shipped to you here is pic
DSC04205.jpg

paint your door handles to match and delete the roof rack,,,,,,, J.M.O.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Haha That's the same rear Bumper cover I have on Mine! what about getting Black Backed Headlights and Marker lights? on our color I think it looks ten times better, and since You already tinted your windows and plan on your tails to boot. I also second painting your Bowtie, and roof rack delete.

OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha That's the same rear Bumper cover I have on Mine! what about getting Black Backed Headlights and Marker lights? on our color I think it looks ten times better, and since You already tinted your windows and plan on your tails to boot. I also second painting your Bowtie, and roof rack delete.

Yeah I think ima check them out. Can you snappicture of that bumper piece on your truck so I can see how it looks.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
look in my album. I wanna say its like the second or third picture. I Love it and the fitmit was great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper