Ugh... TPMS light and low washer fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmazinglySmooth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day my washer fluid alert popped up, so I added a 1/2 bottle to it within a few days. Today the fluid alert is still there and now the TPMS is showing 20psi on the right front. I measured it using a pressure gauge, and it reads 32psi. What is up with my 2011 Denali XL?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Needs new TPMS or needs a relearn which a dealership should do for free.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can give it a try. It's detailed in your owners manual and I don't remember exactly but in your DIC there's a way to put it on TPMS relearn. You then put air in or take air out on each corner until you hear the horn honk. Once the horn honks move to the next corner. There's a specific order you need to go in but I don't remember what that order is. The dealer have a device that makes this much easier lol

wwolfe

Reaction score
Order is
Left front
Right front
Right rear
Left rear

Or basic relearn tool is $50. I have one and works great and takes 2 minutes max

wwolfe

Reaction score
cant remember will look when back home from traveling. It is orange in color and does GM monitors. $50 and works great. My father and I also have a tire business so it comes in handy to reset GM vehicles when they get new tires or rotate.

Yukon_Joey

Reaction score
When I worked at Wal-Mart we had one in the shop. They might do it for you for free if you catch them when they are slow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't let a Walmart tech within 25 feet of my rides

Yukon_Joey

Reaction score
They aren't all bad (I was once one) and for something as simple as this there isn't much to screw up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879