Two Modifications for Yukon/Tahoe If Your Ride is Rough and no HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cmicasa the Great XvX

Cmicasa the Great XvX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and OH.. they BEAM. Seriously amazing that these are not simply the go to instead of doing an HID kit. BRIGHT and literally as easy as putting a normal bulb in the vehicle. To any dude reading this and thinking that he can't do it.. MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER did the DRIVER SIDE while I did the Passengero_O

Bo3131

Reaction score
and OH.. they BEAM. Seriously amazing that these are not simply the go to instead of doing an HID kit. BRIGHT and literally as easy as putting a normal bulb in the vehicle. To any dude reading this and thinking that he can't do it.. MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER did the DRIVER SIDE while I did the Passengero_O

If you get time a picture of the output would be nice. Being 6000k do they have that strong blue look or do they match pretty well with the stock LED headlight strip.

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
I'm curious if these will fit into the high beam location. I think the is less room in the housing for high beams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Broham

Reaction score
Thanks guys... Not sure why I couldn't find them during my search

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you have the driver placed within the housing...doesn't this create a lot of heat? Also, any pics of lights operating? This might be the ticket but to date every aftermarket led replacement I've seen hasn't quite cut it compared to HID. Thanks for sharing.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if these will fit into the high beam location. I think the is less room in the housing for high beams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I did both high and low headlights same size same everything.
Check out my thread for pics.
LEDs package

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442