Turn signal audio too low?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My turn signals audio noise is low at highway speeds.
I can hear the clicking when stopped at light or traveling at 25 mph or so, but at highway speeds, the click disappears. Anybody else experience this? Anyway to increase the level?
Before the boing.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my ‘21 is that way. I know there’s some ktber threads on here where people complained about that.

The chime volume adjustment that can be done through the infotainment screen doesn’t appear to have an effect on it. It’s very annoying.

I’m addition to that, sometimes when I’m sitting at a stop light with the turn signal on, the turn signal noise will cut out for 3-4 flashes and then the turn signal noise resumes. That doesn’t bother me as much but when you have a passenger in the car they briefly wonder what’s going on with my turn signal. It does keep flashing externally (can see that in the reflection off other vehicles), so it’s just an instrumentation issue. It never did that before a software update was installed for some blanking screen issue when cold outside (which I never experienced).

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my ‘21 is that way. I know there’s some ktber threads on here where people complained about that.

The chime volume adjustment that can be done through the infotainment screen doesn’t appear to have an effect on it. It’s very annoying.

I’m addition to that, sometimes when I’m sitting at a stop light with the turn signal on, the turn signal noise will cut out for 3-4 flashes and then the turn signal noise resumes. That doesn’t bother me as much but when you have a passenger in the car they briefly wonder what’s going on with my turn signal. It does keep flashing externally (can see that in the reflection off other vehicles), so it’s just an instrumentation issue. It never did that before a software update was installed for some blanking screen issue when cold outside (which I never experienced).
Mine cuts out too, just when turning left. I’ve got a service appt in to check on it.

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, sometimes there just isn't a tick at all LOL. Weirdness but everything else is good to go so I don't want them to touch anything!!!

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, sometimes there just isn't a tick at all LOL. Weirdness but everything else is good to go so I don't want them to touch anything!!
Mine cuts out too, just when turning left. I’ve got a service appt in to check on it.
Curious what they say.
When
Curious what they tell you. I asked about it at an oil change and they of course couldn’t dig up anything on it.

It didn’t do that for the first 2-3k miles until they installed that blanking screen software update which is part of a TSB, then ever since then it’s been doing it regularly.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever come up with a solution for the low volume at highway speeds, I can barely hear mine on the freeway, very annoying.

Reaction score
My 22 has done it since I drove it off the lot. At 70 mph, no sound. Gradually louder as speed decreases. Seems it was done on purpose but I can’t figure out why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts