Tuning???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cn27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everybody new to the forum. I have a 22 denali xl 6.2, and I'm trying to find tuning mostly to recalibrate my speedo because it's on 35's but also looking arms going deeper into the engine but nobody around my parents can find any tunes or way to to tune.
I'm not even sure hiw the ecms are on the new ones, I assume you gotta crack the ecm or get some sort of piggy back ecm like the pulsar in my 3500.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Nice rig. I’m no help on this one. Someone better versed than me will jump in to help out.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve read, our rigs are still completely locked down and the tuners have yet to crack into them.

WICKEDOWESIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only one that cracked the PCM is Trifecta Performance and they are only dealing directly with, Whipple, Hennessey, Callaway and SVE.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the issues with tuners, if you have any major drivetrain issues, the dealer will download the entire ECM. If there are changes it will show up, and they will likely void the warranty. Happens on the diesel side all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros