Tuning Platforms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is EFI LIVE the only platform used by Black Bear ?

i am currently researching having our 17 burb tuned, having a black bear tune in the past...i would like to go this route again, just not on the EFI LIVE platform. i would prefer a slightly easier device than the autocal.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is EFI LIVE the only platform used by Black Bear ?

i am currently researching having our 17 burb tuned, having a black bear tune in the past...i would like to go this route again, just not on the EFI LIVE platform. i would prefer a slightly easier device than the autocal.
We would be happy to help. We use EFILive exclusively for tuning. Aside from email support, we do have phone support now as well to help while you are using the AutoCal to get a tune from us. Let me know if you have any questions.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO, the EFI Live system is easy to use, once you have used it a few times. I recently had to re-install my Black Bear ECM and TCM tune files, and even though I had not used the EFI Live system in over a year, it all came back like riding a bike. I completed the re-tune in 10 minutes.