Tuning help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ls3jaguar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Mel i'm new to this forum and need help tuning. I purchased 2008 Yukon Denali XL 6.2L with 6L80E transmission AWD, with misfiring problem none AFM, after troubleshooting found out original engine melted one of the pistons so I had a cammed LS3 in my old jaguar with T56 transmission, I took it out and put it in the Yukon since its our family car and can't wait until the original engine gets rebuild, every machine shop is weeks behind. My LS3 has a Night Fury cam in it, Cam specs are 233/242 .629"/.629" 113+3 with PAC racing dual springs, rocker arm trunnion upgrade from comp cams, forged pushrods stock height 7.400, forged pistons with 10.1.1 compression ratio. my jaguar was already tuned and I copied over differences just to get it driving but it drives very poorly, I installed the maf sensor out of the jaguar. because I could not get it to stay running with the Yukon maf sensor. If anyone can help me tune this I will gladly pay. I don't want to drive too much like this so rings wont get damaged. Yukon still has the stock exhaust and catalytic converters on it. I will eventually get rid of them but for now it's not a priority. I live in Phoenix and every tuner I talk to they're at least 6 weeks behind. I have hptuners and can send file and also log it. Thanks in advance and if need more info I can provide.

OP
OP
L

ls3jaguar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Current tune

Attachments

• 2008 yukon stock tune plus ls3 2 (1).zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads