Trying to replace front seats '97 Tahoe 2 Door.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Hi - I have been trying for several days to find replacement front capt chair style seats to replace the current seats. '97 Tahoe 2-Door. I have done my google work, read some other posts on other forums, but still having a hard time understanding what my options are. I need direct bolt replacement - no fabricating brackets, modifying frame etc, that's just out of my skill set at this time.

I am finding some listings on ebay for Escalade seats from 1999 model year - does anyone know if those are direct bolt fit?

From the overall GM model line, is it basically anything from '95-99 out of a GMC/Chevy/Escalade?

I don't want to just cover the current seats. They are "loose" feeling, not sure how else to describe them. Also the passenger seat doesn't adjust, whatever that power option is supposed to modify. The driver seat is fully functional.

Anyway thank you for the help :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues