Truck cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaRs_4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon other humans:)

Can anyone recommend a company that makes decent vehicle covers that fit a suburban? So far I have ordered two from Amazon that according to the descriptions should have fit, but won’t even go over my Yukon. My suburban is drivable, but wrecked on the front so I need to cover it while I repair it.
Thank you!
Jenny:)

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for a temporary shelter, or will this become a permanent shelter?

If permanent, I recommend Shelter Logic's high end 21 ga. PVC shelter. Mine is 10' x 20', and it houses my 07 Yukon XL Denali. It has been through 3 NH winters, and there have been no issues. I paid ~$2100 for it, and erected it myself.

OP
OP
CaRs_4x4

CaRs_4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you looking for a temporary shelter, or will this become a permanent shelter?

If permanent, I recommend Shelter Logic's high end 21 ga. PVC shelter. Mine is 10' x 20', and it houses my 07 Yukon XL Denali. It has been through 3 NH winters, and there have been no issues. I paid ~$2100 for it, and erected it myself.
Thank you:) a temp cover. Just so I don’t bother the neighbors with the front end damage. I am turning my two car garage into a workshop, but the truck will need to sit outside until the shop is ready. It’s slow moving as I was injured in this last accident so it could be a couple months outside. I am concerned about getting a cheap one that damages the paint (I don’t need any more to work on )
Jenny:)

Jimmyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could try Carcovers.com but if you have a 2021+ your out of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019