Traxda Front/Rear Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! Checking it out now.

Hope you found some useful information.

I just wanted to clarify that previously I had said that my keyed f150 ran "rough," and in retrospect the ride would be better described as "stiff." I was running high pressure monotube shocks, and the crank increased the spring rate. It actually felt better/more controlled on road and off road @ low speed, certainly dirt roads/offroad @ speed could be considered rough, but that would've been rough in any other vehicle.

OP
OP
joltman

joltman

Reaction score
Hope you found some useful information.

I just wanted to clarify that previously I had said that my keyed f150 ran "rough," and in retrospect the ride would be better described as "stiff." I was running high pressure monotube shocks, and the crank increased the spring rate. It actually felt better/more controlled on road and off road @ low speed, certainly dirt roads/offroad @ speed could be considered rough, but that would've been rough in any other vehicle.

Thanks for the clarification! I'm still mulling over whether I want to get the lift/wheels/tires. I think I need to experience the dispersed camping before I know if I _really_ need the lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tadsher