Transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude, there is a guy I hear in Dallas area that builts some tough tranny's. Hear he has built a few for guys on pt.net

user name is built408

deuceizloose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah My tranny blew up in the summer, never gave me any signs or problems! Said it looked like a grenade went off in it....but it's taken me some time to save up and buy a new tranny. I went with finish line, I got the Level 7/4L65E. I had a Yank Truck Thruster 3000 that I luckily never installed in the blown Tranny...and a set of 4.10s for the front and rear ALL that is going in in a couple of weeks!!!!! With a free re-tune from Nelsons!!!

i will post how the tranny works out for me

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I think those sites take your current tranny and build them up, But theres extra costs if you blow it.

deuceizloose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think those sites take your current tranny and build them up, But theres extra costs if you blow it.

With Finishline, I paid half up front....they built the Tranny....before shipping I paid the remaining balance. Once the Tranny is installed and the blown one is removed....I ship the Tranny back to them to keep from getting a core charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo