Trailer connection help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does the dealer need to do to get my trailer lights Goin, I check book here's what I found20210114_222843.jpg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I have the Socket, there no power there
Oh that’s simple. There is a coiled up wire taped to the side of some wire harness below the master cylinder. The wire needs to be connected to one of the terminals on the front side of the under hood fuse panel.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh that’s simple. There is a coiled up wire taped to the side of some wire harness below the master cylinder. The wire needs to be connected to one of the terminals on the front side of the under hood fuse panel.
I thought the wires you are talking about are only for trailer brakes and aux power to the trailer. I thought the trailer lights were already active.

What Fuze is it please I already left the truck at friends
In the fuse box under the hood:
Fuse 3 & 6 are your Trailer Turn/Stop lamps
Fuse 10 is your Trailer back up lamp
Fuse 24 is your Trailer Park lamps

Last edited:

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the wires you are talking about are only for trailer brakes and aux power to the trailer. I thought the trailer lights were already active.

In the fuse box under the hood:
Fuse 3 & 6 are your Trailer Turn/Stop lamps
Fuse 10 is your Trailer back up lamp
Yes, the lights should be active.