Trading in the 09 Denali...Denali, Yukon SLT or Tahoe LTZ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not worth a debate, because it's always about money when people shop the price of extra equipment. Otherwise we would all be buying Escalade Platinums.
Not like it's a bad thing, but be honest for Christ sake.
Read my post to Jeremy. I offered my advice, and you are still defensive of your 5.3l purchase. Be happy, you have a sharp rig.

No, certainly not worth the debate, but I guess we are going back and forth here. Again, I just feel you are completely wrong in the sense that you are stating that it is ALWAYS about the money. But indeed its not. Maybe most of the time, but certainly not always, just like in Jeremy's case here. He simply wanted to know what the upgrades are that the Denali comes with to determine if the added cost was worth it to him. He knew the price of the rigs and knew he could afford any of them. It really had NOTHING to do with price. The added upgrades the Denali's come with really did nothing for us, so we opted out of it... not because of the price. And I sure as hell would not own a Cadillac, regardless of the price.

And I am certainly not in defense of our 5.3 purchase. It suites our driving style just fine and we are very happy with it. Not for one minute do I wish we had not switched from the Denali to the SLT. Ok, I take part of that back. The one thing that does seriously piss me right off is the lack of covers over the cup holders on the SLT. What gives? I was set on an LTZ because of this, but the wife doesn't like the looks of the lights (yeah, I guess it's really here vehicle anyway).

None the less, very nice white 'hoe ya got there, Jeremy!

And thanks for the compliment on our rig, George. I have to admit that champagne color is very nice!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jeremyp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys! There's a lot of very nice lookin' SUVs in some of your signatures. Big thumbs up to GM for putting together some very nice color options for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts