Trading for a sedan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yooks11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran a search on here but didn't come across too much info. Just want to know if anyone has traded a NNBS for a sedan or a smaller car. I'm thinking about trading my 2014 Yukon XL for a BMW 5 series but can't figure it out if it is something I may regret. I'd love some advice!

Cderr14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your comparing apples to oranges here. I sold my 07 e60 m5 to move into a yukon due to kids in travel sports. The f10 5 series are great cars, which in my opinion are the top of the sedan market today. But they still can't do some things (carry sports equipment) like the yukon can do. If your not towing a boat or hauling several kids to sports tournaments out of town. Then the f10 535 or 550 are great cars. Check the used market, it's crazy how low (30-35k) some of the used 535 are going for. I hope this helps!

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
make sure you get the extended warranty because you are going to need it. BMW's are not cheap to fix or maintain i own 1 trust me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewM23