Trade Chrome mirror covers for black ones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want the black mirror covers and was just going to make sure there wasn't anyone on here that wanted to trade before I buy new ones.

c5corvette

Reaction score
I really want the black mirror covers and was just going to make sure there wasn't anyone on here that wanted to trade before I buy new ones.

You want the black or the chrome - I am confused? Most people want the chrome. (I wanted the black, so its possible someone else does too.) I have the chrome ones for sale.

Does anyone know the fair price for the following:
'11 LTZ mouldings w/chrome (4 pieces)
'11 LTZ chrome grille (full / not insert) upper w/ gold bowtie
'11 LTZ chrome grille (full / not insert) lower (larger one)
'11 LTZ chrome tow hooks (2) *very heavy (shipping warning)
'11 LTZ chrome mirror covers (2)
'11 LTZ chrome door handles (4)

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want black, I currently have the chrome (factory LTZ)

07denaliyuk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im interested in trading my black mirror outer for the chromes, i have a 07 yukon denali, are they the same? im in michigan

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would of been interested but just bought a set of esky mirrors! Damn. Nice avatar tho! War Damn Eagle!

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! haha, how much are you selling the covers for? Ill buy them from you if they aren't too expensive.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would of been interested but just bought a set of esky mirrors! Damn. Nice avatar tho! War Damn Eagle!

Ben -- The LEDs are showing that they're out for delivery today. Gonna have to update your sig soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes