Chrome Wheel (Aftermarket) Identification ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Runfor5

Reaction score
Saw these a couple years ago and just dawned on me to ask here. Anyone have an idea as to what these wheels are?

If I recall, and looking again here, the center caps had no brand name on them. My guess from a brief online search was "torque thrust" wheels, but that names seems to be applied by multiple brands (American Racing, Crager), and I'd be curious as to what specifically these ones are if possible. I thought they looked really good and fairly in line with the factory chrome 20's. Shoutout to the owner if they're on here!

Capture1.JPG

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw these a couple years ago and just dawned on me to ask here. Anyone have an idea as to what these wheels are?

If I recall, and looking again here, the center caps had no brand name on them. My guess from a brief online search was "torque thrust" wheels, but that names seems to be applied by multiple brands (American Racing, Crager), and I'd be curious as to what specifically these ones are if possible. I thought they looked really good and fairly in line with the factory chrome 20's. Shoutout to the owner if they're on here!

View attachment 420005
Is this the wegmans in chesterfield?

Scrappycrow

Reaction score
I parked a few spots away a Tahoe with these just the other day, but the woman driver was sitting in the driver's seat, so I didn't try to get a closer look.
My guess from a brief online search was "torque thrust" wheels, but that names seems to be applied by multiple brands (American Racing, Crager)...
"Torq Thrust" (no "ue") wheels are a trademarked American Racing style. If someone is calling Cragars that, they're referring to the "S/S".

This doesn't appear to have a bolt-on center cap, so it's not a Torq Thrust, and it's not an S/S because the center section and rim are not obviously separate.

OP
OP
R

Runfor5

Reaction score
I parked a few spots away a Tahoe with these just the other day, but the woman driver was sitting in the driver's seat, so I didn't try to get a closer look.

"Torq Thrust" (no "ue") wheels are a trademarked American Racing style. If someone is calling Cragars that, they're referring to the "S/S".

This doesn't appear to have a bolt-on center cap, so it's not a Torq Thrust, and it's not an S/S because the center section and rim are not obviously separate.
Appreciate the background. Blame spell check on those lol. The wheels here didn't have a logo on the center cap like the American Racing ones prev. posted above but the style sure does like the same. Seems to track with your "bolt-on center cap" comment as well.

OP
OP
R

Runfor5

Reaction score
After a bit of Googling, my bet is these are OE 5330 wheels. Look up "tahoe 5330 wheel" and you'll find plenty of sites with them.
I'll be damned, so actually an optional factory wheel? That is wild. This is the only instance I've ever seen of these if so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts