trade 408sbc for TVS1900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only reason im doing this is because i no longer have my truck it was intended for. I am willing to trade for a TVS1900 for a nbs. The engine is a Sbc 400 bored x .040, sonic tested, blueprinted & balanced. The engine has been retro-fitted with hydrallic retro-fit lifters, & hydralic roller camshaft. (basically this motor is made to outperform todays engines) Camshaft is Lunati Voodoo series, specs are 219 int./227 exh @ 50. Lift @ 50 is 0.515 in/0.530... The rockers are 1.6 rocker ratio for even more lift & flow with 2.02/1.92 on valves. Heads are 195 AFR (Air Flow Research) basically thats the top end...

now the bottom end, is JE forged pistons, 6" forged JE rods, Eagle forged crank. Timing gear is double timing chain, bearings are all clevite racing bearings, rings are moly custom filed, block has been line bored, hot tanked, sonic teasted, blueprinted & balanced including flexplate & harmonic balancer along with pistons.

overall the compression is 10:1 engine was built to still run on 87 octance, with the aluminum AFR heads. this equates to 425hp/475lb from this combo. it would make a great performance, or daily driver, stump pulling power, just pic a induction.

I do not have enough posts to sell this engine on TYF, thanks - Staff

I am will to trade for a TVS 1900 to fit a NBS vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401