Traction control + ABS + brake lights on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate07Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently I was driving and the traction control and abs lights blinked on then immediately off together…the blink was so fast sometimes you could hardly catch it…then it changed to them staying on and now the brake light and both of the others stay on whenever the car is on.

Since this happened I have changed both front wheel bearing/hubs including new speed sensors, as well as 2 new speed sensors in the rear. Sadly no change at all. I checked the fuses and they are fine. I tried to check wheel speed signals in real time with my foxwell GM software scanner but the scanner says no communication with the ABS system. Truck runs and drives fine, 4x4 and cruise control still function normally…any advice is appreciated.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First thing I do with multiple warning lights is check for battery cables. Then I check for loose grounds. Voltage fluctuations wreak havoc with the electronics.

Tyrant

Reaction score
My problem to a T, with the addition of the 4WD service light.

Brakes feel fine, although it is next to impossible to trigger my ABS when the ground is dry... Haven't attempted it.
2 high, 4 high, and auto all work perfectly. 4 low won't engage at all, but the lights on the rotary dial function.

Started IMMEDIATELY after a "big 3" upgrade, performed properly (My umpteenth install).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645