Tow Mirrors That Don't Shake.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007YukonXL

Reaction score
I have a 2007 GMC Yukon and I bought some tow mirrors on Amazon and both sides just shake like crazy when driving down Highway. They're not completely useless but pretty close.

I rode in a friends new GMC truck and the OEM mirrors were rock-solid. So I know solid mirrors are possible.

Does anybody have any recommendation for good tow mirrors?

I am referring to the kind that are electrically adjusted, heated, and have the turn signal function (on the outside) and hopefully even back up lights. I find that the turn single LEDs on the mirror glass are kind of annoying when trying to change lanes at night

THANKS

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 GMC Yukon and I bought some tow mirrors on Amazon and both sides just shake like crazy when driving down Highway. They're not completely useless but pretty close.

I rode in a friends new GMC truck and the OEM mirrors were rock-solid. So I know solid mirrors are possible.

Does anybody have any recommendation for good tow mirrors?

I am referring to the kind that are electrically adjusted, heated, and have the turn signal function (on the outside) and hopefully even back up lights. I find that the turn single LEDs on the mirror glass are kind of annoying when trying to change lanes at night

THANKS
Factory mirrors. Someone recently posted that the ones from 1A Auto did not shake or quit shaking after some mod, don't remember. I am getting them but they will be factory ones, 19202235.

OP
OP

2007YukonXL

Reaction score
Thanks.

Has anyone happen to have done this modification and can lead me to a good make/model of tow mirror?

Anyone...anyone...Bueler???

THANKS

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Has anyone happen to have done this modification and can lead me to a good make/model of tow mirror?

Anyone...anyone...Bueler???

THANKS
I just got the boost mirrors, haven’t put them on yet as I’m waiting for the caps to be color matched. I’ll let you know how they work out.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have these and they work fine for hauling our camper. It would be nice to have more surface area but I find them adequate for the purpose.

OP
OP

2007YukonXL

Reaction score
I have tried tow mirrors from Amazon and eBay and it seems that they are the same manufacturer.

The bottom manually adjusted mirror is rock solid however the top electrically motored mirror shakes really bad.

Has anyone found a brand that will not shake?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@swathdiver did you ever end up getting 19202235 mirrors installed in your truck? Did they just plug right in or did you have to swap some connections around? Considering these for my 2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT, it's got RPO code DL3 on the mirrors.

I have the same mirrors @Geotrash recommended. They're fine, but they interfere with power fold, the outsides shake a bunch, and I need to re-adjust them every time I close a door. Glad to have them, better than nothing, a cheap and easy fix, but GM tow mirrors would be ideal.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@swathdiver did you ever end up getting 19202235 mirrors installed in your truck? Did they just plug right in or did you have to swap some connections around? Considering these for my 2013 GMX Yukon XL 2500 SLT, it's got RPO code DL3 on the mirrors.

I have the same mirrors @Geotrash recommended. They're fine, but they interfere with power fold, the outsides shake a bunch, and I need to re-adjust them every time I close a door. Glad to have them, better than nothing, a cheap and easy fix, but GM tow mirrors would be ideal.

Not yet, I'll get them after the rear axle project. Checked the other day, prices have gone up over a hundred bucks. Still getting them when ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick