Tow mirrors or replace to same.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Quigley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out today my passenger side mirror won’t go up and down, it goes side to side but not up and down. I’m on the fence about replacing them to tow mirror the new 15 ones but I want power fold. Or 2 should I just keep looking for one with the puddle lights and turn signal and fold.

Any ideas?

Teeroy78

Reaction score
I found out today my passenger side mirror won’t go up and down, it goes side to side but not up and down. I’m on the fence about replacing them to tow mirror the new 15 ones but I want power fold. Or 2 should I just keep looking for one with the puddle lights and turn signal and fold.

Any ideas?

Hi Tim,

I am considering an upgrade to towing mirrors. The only problem for me is that I haven’t found any that are power folding either. It comes in handy depending on how much room I have when backing into the garage and if I need to fold in the passenger mirror. It doesn’t happen often, but I imagine it would be more often with big hulking mirrors! Did you ever find anything?

OP
OP
Tim Quigley

Tim Quigley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some OEM ones but they are asking 1500... I dont have that laying around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uuhh