Took Delivery of the Denali Duramax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tthecchadd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been lurking on this forum ever since I placed my order back in November. I always appreciated when people would post their experience as well as real world photos so I'd like to contribute.

Yukon Denali 4x4 Duramax
No packages, added everything individually
Panoramic sunroof
Power Running Boards
22" Wheels
Brownstone Accent Interior: pretty unique and looks amazing. Sad this was discontinued for 2023.

11/15/21: Ordered
4/21/22: Order Accepted
5/30/22: Order Produced
6/22/22: Delivered to dealer
6/23/22: Took Delivery

Attachments

• denali 1.JPG
    denali 1.JPG
    364.9 KB · Views: 34
  • interior 2.JPG
    interior 2.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 40
  • interior 1.JPG
    interior 1.JPG
    295.6 KB · Views: 35
  • denali 2.JPG
    denali 2.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 40

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Same options that I have except that I have the tri-coat white paint and sand interior. My wife and I love it. It takes a little while to learn how everything works. It still does things that I do not understand, like giving me three quick honks once in a while for no apparent reason. Still love it!

972sparky

Reaction score
Nice! Same options that I have except that I have the tri-coat white paint and sand interior. My wife and I love it. It takes a little while to learn how everything works. It still does things that I do not understand, like giving me three quick honks once in a while for no apparent reason. Still love it!
I think the three beeps is when you leave a fob inside and close the doors, letting you know they are not locked and a fob is inside.

OP
OP
T

tthecchadd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've only had it a week and I learn something new all the time. The other day I was in a line of traffic on a 2 lane rd. The seat vibrated and a red square with a body silhouette appeared on the HUD. 2 seconds later, I pass someone walking on the shoulder. I couldn't even see the person because of the cars in front of me. I was pretty impressed.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U can turn all those honks off in vehicle settings

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky man!! congrats! That 3.0 in the Yukon not an easy find!..............ask me how i know. Good luck, you will love that 3.0

mikentosh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Three quick honks usually mean “you left your keys inside!”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo