Took delivery of Quicksilver Denali XL today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice Truck....Congrats on the Delivery!!!!
I'm still loving the interior, more and more each day...
Welcome!

rjhoskins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A forum member (mikemal565) posted some terrific pics of his black over cocoa/dark atmosphere rig a little further down the page. If you want any specific pics I would be happy to send you the images, just give me your email as it's much quicker.

My truck is silver over black and it looks terrific, when perfectly clean. Dust on your shoes makes footprints on the jet black mats and any lint stands out to the point it's very noticeable. That is the experience that made me go with an interior color other than black on the Denali, otherwise I would have gone with black as most will with silver. The dark atmosphere is definitely still dark, but dust, dirt, etc is less apparent than on black. If you live in the desert and/or have kids, reconsider your choice of black interior solely from the vacuuming standpoint!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I don't think you can go wrong either way! My two top choices.

PM sent, thanks!

rtaggart14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice and a Question

Very nice ride!!! I am jealous as this is the exact colors that I ordered in March...If you dont mind me asking, what options did you get and when did you order yours?

OP
OP
S

STAY IN IT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
PM sent, thanks!

Received your PM. I'm a couple posts shy of being able to respond by PM. I'll get the pics you requested sent to your email this am. Let me know if you would like any other views.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments!

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Very nice ride!!! I am jealous as this is the exact colors that I ordered in March...If you dont mind me asking, what options did you get and when did you order yours?

It's the 4x4 with steps. Can't really tell you when it was ordered. I "ordered" it in March but I honestly don't think they actually ordered it because it was not equipped the way I ordered it when it came in. They are a large dealer and I honestly think they just gave me one that was close to what I wanted. It was one of the more "squirrelly" car deals I have done. Good luck with yours! It's worth the wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz