Too good to be true

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Well, so far, I have sent an email about this rig last night and 2 times today with no contact back. SOB. On the second email today, I told him it was my last attempt and if has sold it, just say so and all is good.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still can't get anything I would even consider safe or reliable to daily drive in MA for much less than $5k-6k. Around town, if I look at $4,500 or less, there is nothing left to it and would require $3-4k just to make it safe enough to pass RMV inspection.
Given the overall condition of mine and the really nice interior, I had to jump on mine for $6,500 and there was no room for negotiation whatsoever.

It has invisible rocker panels, but drives like a dream and is my dependable daily driver. Coming up on 205k miles in the next couple of weeks.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wisco here. I sold my 1500 with 91k and rotted rockers and lower quarters and a beat interior for $5500. That little gem would be 12k all day long here.
Dealer here in mid Illinois has the 2006 Yukon twin to my 2006 Tahoe. Except it has no rockers into almost the floor pans and 200k and they want 7500. And its not like a hokey dealership, it is a legit GM dealer with brand new vehicles on lot too.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Dealer here in mid Illinois has the 2006 Yukon twin to my 2006 Tahoe. Except it has no rockers into almost the floor pans and 200k and they want 7500. And its not like a hokey dealership, it is a legit GM dealer with brand new vehicles on lot too.
That is ridiculous. :mad:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still can't get anything I would even consider safe or reliable to daily drive in MA for much less than $5k-6k. Around town, if I look at $4,500 or less, there is nothing left to it and would require $3-4k just to make it safe enough to pass RMV inspection.
Given the overall condition of mine and the really nice interior, I had to jump on mine for $6,500 and there was no room for negotiation whatsoever.

It has invisible rocker panels, but drives like a dream and is my dependable daily driver. Coming up on 205k miles in the next couple of weeks.
you need to just fly out west here and hang out about a week and pick up a completely rust free vehicle and drive it home, they are listed daily.
rust is not a concern at all here unless it was a east coast transplant
prices are all over the board but if you are quick you can get a deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts