Too good to be true

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, I reached out like the guy/girl asked but have yet to hear back, but it is Saturday night. Shall see.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In general, from just the pictures, it seems to have been taken care of pretty decently.
Driver's seat has the cover on it, so it could be blown out. But the door panels, and rest of the interior look to be in really good condition!

Outside is not showing any of the typical rust issues on fenders, rockers or rear quarter panels.

Worth an in-person close-up inspection at least.

If frame, engine and transmission check out, it might be worth trying to knock the price down a little. If it is all good and you could get it for a $7k or a hair under, it might not be a bad deal.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
In general, from just the pictures, it seems to have been taken care of pretty decently.
Driver's seat has the cover on it, so it could be blown out. But the door panels, and rest of the interior look to be in really good condition!

Outside is not showing any of the typical rust issues on fenders, rockers or rear quarter panels.

Worth an in-person close-up inspection at least.

If frame, engine and transmission check out, it might be worth trying to knock the price down a little. If it is all good and you could get it for a $7k or a hair under, it might not be a bad deal.
Yea, I did a double take when I could not see the driver's seat controls. He said to contact via email and now I wait for a response.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I did a double take when I could not see the driver's seat controls. He said to contact via email and now I wait for a response.
Market here in New England is still hot. I bought mine last October for $6,500. Inside was near mint, engine and trans. were great. I have rocker panels rotted behind the Z71 trim that is below the doors on both sides and the rear quarters were previously repaired by PO long ago (was a nice fiberglass/paint repair at the time).

If the one you are looking at is generally as good as it looks, $7k would not be unreasonable in my neck of the woods. If you could get it for $6,500 or a bit less, might not be a bad deal.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j