Tony's a good guy to do business with

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

axekick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered some Belltech sway bars. Took a little longer to get than most on here due to a production hold up but Tony ALWAYS replied immediately to my emails and let me know what was up. They got here today. I'll post results after I get them on. I'm thinking about doing it in my apartment parking lot right now.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the rear was on hold. I wanted them to wait to ship it all at once which they did. Sorry about waiting a little over a week but it will be a killer set up.

OP
OP
axekick

axekick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem whatsoever. I was glad to get them both at the same time. Thanks for the superb customer service.

I got them on last night. It was easy. Even in the parking lot at the apartments. I drove to work this morning and they feel great! Now the tires are the limiting factor to how fast I can take a curve. It feels very stable and I think it will be much more comfortable/safe at high speed. These should have been one of my first mods.

HK-DEMON-

Reaction score
Good guy to deal with

I ordered some Belltech sway bars. Took a little longer to get than most on here due to a production hold up but Tony ALWAYS replied immediately to my emails and let me know what was up. They got here today. I'll post results after I get them on. I'm thinking about doing it in my apartment parking lot right now.

Tony your the man:Handshake:.

just picked up my springs, shocks and rear kit at his home yesterday without any hesitation, always e-mailed and texted back messages with answers i needed, good guy to deal with will surely do buissnes again. Ill let you know how the install went.

By the way your wifes ss tb sounds freaking crazy, i cheked out the vid that you posted here but it doesnt sound by close as gruesome as in person.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i took the cats off since I posted the video here. Ill put a new video up this weekend of it.

Btw take a measurement from ground to fenderlip of your truck now and after you put the springs in I want to see what you get on it.

SS HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always responds quickly to your emails, answers all questions (even if they are stupid), even answered when I gave him a call. Would recommend anybody to business with this guy. I will always go to him with any suspension needs. Just got some Belltech street performance shocks from him, so just speaking from my experience this past week.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony is great peeps!

Tony, can you PM me front and rear sway bar cost too...I leave tomorrow on work trip until the 17th...but gives me an idea to replace mine too :D so may be long to reply back to you after today

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tracy if you look at my sig i have a link just click on that and it will take you to everything I sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24