Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erickk120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a better build than yours tony, sorry, some one had to be the bearer of bad news.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was considering swapping the DL3 mirrors from my Tahoe to my Denali but after seeing what a hassle it is to get everything working, I prolly won’t now.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was considering swapping the DL3 mirrors from my Tahoe to my Denali but after seeing what a hassle it is to get everything working, I prolly won’t now.
Pretty sure your Denali has DL3 as standard. Have you checked your rpos? If not, make sure they work on the Hoe, then try swapping the driver side mirror along with the switch. It'll take you 10 mins. It SHOULD work. If not, just swap it back.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure your Denali has DL3 as standard. Have you checked your rpos? If not, make sure they work on the Hoe, then try swapping the driver side mirror along with the switch. It'll take you 10 mins. It SHOULD work. If not, just swap it back.
I checked for the DL3 RPO but it doesn’t have it. Maybe because it’s an 02? But I’ll try that swap today. Good idea. If it works , then Ill just have to see about swapping the caps.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I checked for the DL3 RPO but it doesn’t have it. Maybe because it’s an 02? But I’ll try that swap today. Good idea. If it works , then Ill just have to see about swapping the caps.
The 02 Denali my buddy parted had them. The switch is the most important part of that swap.20180608_170221.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts