Tire monitor delete? Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nrphlly

Nrphlly

Reaction score
You can't delete it with a Tech2, but you can adjust the pressure they're set at to give the warning

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They swapped out my wheels and didn’t put the monitors back on the truck. So I have a permanent light lol.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re easy to install, just have to break the beads.

And that's easy to do at home, too.

213401-118cfba23e74e16cea790c71da746ba7.jpg

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grab the 4 sensors and throw them in a PVC tube thats capped with a valve stem, pump it up to 36 and throw it under the back seat.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
grab the 4 sensors and throw them in a PVC tube thats capped with a valve stem, pump it up to 36 and throw it under the back seat.
Have you actually done this? I tried but couldn’t get them to program. Maybe it was because they were new- I heard something about them needing to be “woke up” by installing them and the tire needs to spin at something like 25 mph.

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you actually done this? I tried but couldn’t get them to program. Maybe it was because they were new- I heard something about them needing to be “woke up” by installing them and the tire needs to spin at something like 25 mph.

I havent personally, but know a few people who ran like this. worth a shot right?

Reaction score
Doesn't work, well, it will at first but then they go to sleep and need to be woken up by moving (or spinning in a tire) and the light will come back.

I believe member @Jolly Roger tried different things about a year ago and has a big post about it titled "Wires sticking out of my tires".

Ultimately, he used that spoofer box linked to earlier above.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n