Tinted my taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I had some left over VHT Nightshades from doing my side markers, and I decided to finally do my tails. I really like the look, but haven't got to see them in full sunlight yet. Here some pics from this evening and a couple in my garage.
2vdgr4y.jpg
vgmusw.jpg
2v980g2.jpg
el2trd.jpg
2e5jlso.jpg
Just thought I'd share, I want to take off the badges in the back next.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good man. You're crazy for putting a Fi sticker on the outside though lol. Those are expensive ass subs and if anyone knows anything about car audio and sees that they might break into your ride and take it.

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll need a small crane! Lol, I just got a lot of grad money, so I'll probably by a good alarm system. But I do worry when I park at friends houses and stuff.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll need a small crane! Lol, I just got a lot of grad money, so I'll probably by a good alarm system. But I do worry when I park at friends houses and stuff.

Yeah just be careful man. A couple buff guys will toss that thing out and into there car and be gone before you know it. People are animals.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I had a fi sticker on mine for a while but then took it off just looks cleaner without and the same thing with the protection..

anyways the tails look good dude!! very nice :)

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did mine but i actually painted them and cleared them, i even added some mettalics to it they came out ****** sweet and i even went over the reverse light ill post pics monday

young_2010_chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i used nite shade on mine and looked good till i cleared it its dull looking now pissed me off..what can take it off withy out ******* up the plastic

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try paint thinner in a small area, just dont drench it. depends on if you used a clear from a paint gun or rattle can however

if you used a paint gun it aint gonna work rattle can should wipe right off

if you guys want i can do them how i did mine with black tinted intercoat clear and then 3 coats of clear over them

get at me if interested

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700