tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adzam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is 35 the lightest they have? I wanna do the windshield as well but with 5% on the doors and 5% over the rear factory tint I'm afraid it'd be too dark.

I have 50 on my windshield. I just redid my tint... I put 20 over the factory 20 and 20 over 20 on the fronts. I had just the factory tint and 20 on the fronts. Now that the rest of the truck is darker 50 on the windshield seems super bright so I wanna change it to 35.

HK-DEMON-

Reaction score
I got a non correctable front tint ticket. $180 fine here in CALI! I got it removed and now I need to go court and try to get the fine reduced. I had 43% tint on the front windows.

Really their not just a fix a ticket?, i thought they were. I was planning on getting all my windows tinted, now im going to have to think it twice before i do the driver and passenger sides.

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my guy does mine for 50 as well. life time warranty and all that jazz. i am gonna get my fronts redone. i have the rears double limo. now im gonna do the fronts 5% and then do the whole front windshield 35%

gonna run me about 125 for everything at once

here in Wa,
getting a CAR tinted starts around $225

I miss living on the east coast where a whole car cost $100-150

Huck

Whut Thee Huck?!
Reaction score
I had my fronts tinted @ 20%. Got stopped like 3 times. Each ticket cost $120, but it was worth it for the time and effort.

They were fix it tickets, but you had to pay $25 and have them removed. That's $40 to remove it and $40 to have it put back on. $105 to take it off vs. $125 to leave it on. I left it on until the 4th time, just got tired of getting pulled over.

I'm thinking about getting Nevada plates and going 5%.

edit: I'm in San Diego.

Last edited:

RobertWYoung

Reaction score
I went to get my Tahoe inspected today ... Texas has lowered the allowable front driver's and passenger's side window limits to 25%. Mine is 15% ... now I have to get it replaced to pass inspection.

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch. I'm in FL. I have 5% on top of the factory tint. No problems yet.

hoondueces

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam...I live in montana. I got factory tint all the way around my rear cabin area + 2.5% on top of that. I took the factory tint off my front windows. And re did it with 2.5 on the front. I did it all for about $60. Then I paid a guy 25 bucks to tint my windshield brow...I had him cut the tint as to where it is about ten inches deep on the outsides of the windshield. And it curves up to the center of the windshield, and is about six and a half inches deep. Not one word from the cops yet. Been that way for almost a year

Reaction score
my guy does mine for 50 as well. life time warranty and all that jazz. i am gonna get my fronts redone. i have the rears double limo. now im gonna do the fronts 5% and then do the whole front windshield 35%

gonna run me about 125 for everything at once

damm that exactly what i had on mine!!! i added aux light wired to my reverse light to help and it helped i had a back up camara :)
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
318dukedog