Tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jomulk56

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Any tint on the windshield is illegal in Indiana that's why I was only thinking about having 80%. Just to knock the light down some, and not get a ticket.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea for the same price of putting some 80% to 50% on the windshield you might as well just go buy some sunglasses from the dollar store and save yourself alot of money, the least someone should ever go is like a 40% to notice a difference, had 20% on my last truck and i miss it, have 30% now and its mediocre.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea for the same price of putting some 80% to 50% on the windshield you might as well just go buy some sunglasses from the dollar store and save yourself alot of money, the least someone should ever go is like a 40% to notice a difference, had 20% on my last truck and i miss it, have 30% now and its mediocre.

i want 35

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I had 15% on my RX-8s windshield and 5 everywhere else. It looked sick, but was hard to see out at night. I'd like to do 35 on my tahoes windshield.

bdd012

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have 15% on the front two to match the privacy glass. i LOVE it, can barely see in at all during the day, and not at all at night or in the rain. but i can still see out good so it isn't dangerous. exactly what i wanted. don't know how i lived without it.

tahoepassengerside.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts