Time displayed did not update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
Have waited two days for the correct time to display after daylight savings time occurred Sunday morning?
Yes I do have the it set to automatically change time and time zones!
Any suggestions other than manually setting the correct time? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine’s doing the same thing. Finally turned off the automatic setting then incremented it up an hour.

OP
OP
R

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to say that I have this issue with a 2021 Tahoe High Country. Thanks

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, what's funny is I changed it manually the day after, then I get in today and it's an hour ahead! It must have figured it out at some point on its own...
I have many other things that were supposed to change and are correctly set but did not change.. I think it is something in the programming of a fixed date or something...

OP
OP
R

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
Out of the blue my 2021 Tahoe HC changed to the correct time! Took from early Sunday morning until abou 7:00 am on Tuesday??

missile_pilot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After I connected to Android Auto mine switched over. Even tried cycling Auto update on to off with no success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts