Tie Rod Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTG515

Reaction score
I need some new inner and outer tie rods and am shopping around. I know AC Delco and Moog are typically the gold standard, but I’ve also seen brands like Delphi, Duralast, and MasterPro. I usually like buying quality components because you get what you pay for, but I’m also on a strict budget and wanted to know if any of these other brands are good enough.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would stick with AC Delco but only their OEM line. Stay away from their other lines.

Moog is good as well.

When it comes to this item which is critical for safe handling, not sure if that’s where I would try and save money.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would stick with AC Delco but only their OEM line. Stay away from their other lines.

Moog is good as well.

When it comes to this item which is critical for safe handling, not sure if that’s where I would try and save money.
X2. Definitely go with AC Delco OEM, or Moog. There is also a big difference between the OEM line and the professional line of Delco. Also the Moog Problem Solver lone is better than the “R” line if you have an option. Not only is it a safety issue, but not a part you want to be replacing prematurely, due to any inferior quality.